The information we collect and why we collect it;
- How we use that information;
- How we share information; and
- The choices we offer.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM SITE VISITORS: A Security Training Academy, Inc., require customers who request and or register to use the services offered on astai.us (collectively, the “Service”) to give us the following information but is not limited to:
- Your name
- Company name (if applicable)
- Phone number
- Billing information
- Credit Card(s)
- Other personal information
- Your IP Address
2. NON-PERSONAL OR AGGREGATE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT: A Security Training Academy, Inc., may also collect certain information from visitors to and customers of the Site, such as Internet addresses. This information is logged to help diagnose technical problems, and to administer our Site to constantly improve the quality of the Service. We may also track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and customers and provide such information to third parties.
3. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION: A Security Training Academy, Inc., uses the information that we collect to set up the Service for individuals and their organizations. We may also use the information to contact customers to further discuss customer interest in our company, the Service that we provide, and/or to send information regarding our company such as promotions and events. Your email address and any personal information may be shared with our affiliates but will not be distributed or shared with third parties without your knowledge and consent.
4. FINANCIAL BILLING INFORMATION: Any and all of the financial and billing information that we collect through A Security Training Academy, Inc., is used solely to bill for the Service(s). This billing information is not used by A Security Training Academy, Inc., for marketing or promotional purposes. A Security Training Academy, Inc., uses Authoriz.net a third-party intermediary to manage the credit card processing. This intermediary is solely a link in the distribution chain, and is not permitted to store, retain, or use the information provided, except for the sole purpose of credit card processing.
6. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES: A Security Training Academy, Inc., doesn’t sell, rent or otherwise share your personal information with any third parties unless you understand and consent to it directly. If it becomes necessary to share any of your personal information (for example, for an offer involving a third party that you want to accept), we will ask for your permission clearly and it will be on an “opt in” basis. As detailed below, in certain limited circumstances, we may also make some or all of your personal information available to law enforcement, or in the case of an emergency.
7. SECURITY: A Security Training Academy, Inc., makes every effort to follow industry standard security measures to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the data under our control. When our Site is accessed using Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 5.5 or higher, Netscape Navigator, or Mozilla Firefox, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects information using both server authentication and data encryption to help ensure that data is safe, secure, and available only to you. All Services are hosted in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. Finally, A Security Training Academy, Inc., provides unique user names and passwords that must be entered each time a customer log’s on. These safeguards help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of data.
9. CHILD PROTECTION: A Security Training Academy, Inc., is intended for a general audience but is not directed to the use by children under the age of 13, who should not register without the consent of a parent or guardian. A Security Training Academy, Inc., does not knowingly solicit or maintain any personal information of children under 13 years of age, and we will take steps to terminate any unauthorized, underage registration of which we become aware.
11. COMPLIANCE WITH LAW AND EMERGENCIES: As stated above, A Security Training Academy, Inc., will not share personal information with third parties without your knowledge and consent. A Security Training Academy, Inc., will, however, comply with a valid and binding governmental demand, such as a court order, subpoena, or search warrant as required. Additionally, if we become aware that a A Security Training Academy, Inc., user is using, or has used, our service to commit a crime, or if there is an emergency that poses a safety threat to you or to another person, we will notify and cooperate fully with the appropriate authorities.
Last updated: October 14, 2018